Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A 1000 View, Interview!

If you've seen the posts below (if not, look at them!), you know that we have been filling out these interview things about reading and things, each of us writers/readers here at Books4Hearts! We hope it is an interesting look at us in celebration of 1000 views. So... I guess it is my turn now.

What is/are your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Westing Game, Inkheart, the Chronicles of Vladimir Todd (8th Grade bites), The Egypt Game, Eragon, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, Operation Stormbreaker (Alex Rider)&moremoremore.
What is/are your favorite series? Harry Potter, Vladimir Todd, Alex Rider, Maximum Ride, Series of Unfortunate Events, The Gatekeepers, The Inheritance Series, Ink, Uglies, Percy Jackson &more.
Who is/are your favorite author? JK Rowling, Anthony Horowitz, James Patterson&more.
What is/are your favorite genre/type of book? I don't have a favorite, I'm Varied. But, I like horror, fantasy, science fiction, historical fictions&&more.
What was your favorite book when you were little? I loved the Junie B. Jones series.
What do you think of it now? I still think they are funny.
What is the weirdest book you've ever read? um.. idk.
What is the longest book you have ever read? HP&OotP, Brisngr, Ink&more.
How long did it take you? First time for OotP a week, now=aday or two, two days...
Do you ever want to write a book? YES!!
Do you listen to audiobooks? Sometimes.
What do you think of them? They are a great way to read a book while multitasking or to revisit your favorite series differently. Like, Harry Potter audiobooks are amazing, read by Jim Dale?
When did you start to love to read? I think right after I learned when I was about 5.

No comments: