Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

1000

So for the celebration of reaching the big 1000, everyone is going to post their answers to these questions.

What is/are your favorite book? Hmm... I don't know. Some of my favorites are: Harry Potter, Oliver Twist, Alex Rider, Emma, Inkheart, and Gregor the Overlander :)
What is/are your favorite series? see above :)
Who is/are your favorite author? I'd have to say Anthony Horowitz because I have yet to read a book by him that I didn't totally fall in lov with
What is/are your favorite genre/type of book? I don't have a favorite. The stuff I read is pretty varied
What was your favorite book when you were little? I don't know. I remember really liking Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs and The Berenstein Bears
What do you think of it now? They're cute books! I read them to the kids I babysit and my little sister.
What is the weirdest book you've ever read? Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz is pretty weird. So was Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports... wasn't that the one that was really confusing and really weird?
What is the longest book you have ever read? I don't know. I've read some pretty long books. If you count Lord of the Rings as one book, then that's probably the longest.
How long did it take you? Well, I was eight so it took me about three months to read LOTR
Do you ever want to write a book? Yep. I'm working on two. One of them is a group project.
Do you listen to audiobooks? Not on a regular basis, no. I did listen to a few of the Trixie Belden audiobooks, though. I want to listen to some of the Harry Potter ones. They're supposed to be really good.
What do you think of them? The Trixie ones were pretty good. I had already read the books so it was just like re-reading them.
Why do you love to read? It opens up a new world. You can imagine all sorts of things. I think those reasons are also the reasons I like art/crafts and acting.
When did you start to love to read? I've always loved to read. I couldn't wait when I was little to read. My mom thought for awhile that I was only pretending that I could read because she only did a few of the how to read lessons and beginner reading books with me.

No comments: